The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today.
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Chase Chappell. Chase Chappell is a serial entrepreneur, marketer, and founder of Chappell Digital where he manages $10M in ad spend and is an advisor for $189.5M+ in spend across Facebook’s products. He’s also the creator and instructor of the Facebook Ads Expert Mastery Class.
Questions Sara asks:
- How did you get into the Facebook Ad space?
- Talk to us about your process for taking on a new Facebook Ads client?
- How does a small business with a limited budget compete against a larger business that might have millions to put towards ad spend?
- How do you help small business owners analyze their budget to know what they even should be putting toward ad spend?
- Take us through your process for testing which ads are working the best?
- What is the value of retargeting?
- Tell us about your Facebook Ads Expert Mastery Class?
Learn more about Chase Chappell:
Get 10% off Chase’s Facebook Ads Expert Mastery Class:
- Use discount code AS10 to receive 10% off the purchase price. Click here to see purchase options.
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia